I’ve been pretty busy over the last couple of weeks. Main getting the gardens ready in the bursts of good weather we’ve had. I’ve also been working on a farm specific website and blog. I’ll probably start doing all my garden/farm blogging over there once I have it all ready to go.
I updated my mac to leopard finally. I’ve had the update since the day it hit, but just hadn’t gotten around to loading it. So far its been smooth, but I can say I’ve really found any new feature that I couldn’t live with out. The only real problem I’ve had is mounting SMB shares. I know I’m not alone and I’ve tried every trick and tweak I could find, but still no luck with getting it working. I’d kinda stinks.